14.10.06

Non sono bevuto!

I am not happy with myself after the gangster party. I guess I was more tired than I thought. I slept all the way through lunch. Melissa, Amber, Mark and Dan came by with bottles of water because they thought I had a hang-over. It really sucked because I was not the least bit drunk nor hung-over. I guess kids will be kids. Also, it was sort of sweet that they thought enough of me to get some bottles of water to help me out.

Not much happened this weekend. We spent most of the time preparing for the trip to Venice. There is still a lot to get together, but everything is set up for the most part. Though the purpose of heading north is to go to Venice, a number of the students are pre-occupied with their fall break plans. The internet has been bogged down because everyone wants to set up flights and hostels.

No comments: