15.6.11

Hope for Honduras: Cuenta atrás

Welcome Hep Blog new comers. Welcome back regular Hep Blog followers. It has been awhile since I last posted and things have changed quite a bit. The way I will blog for my Honduras trip has also changed, so I thought I would use this first post to fill everyone in on what to expect.

I intend to post every other day. After the 20th, I will increase frequency as I can. I intend to post daily by departure time (25th). New items will be post by midnight.

Connectivity is not great in Honduras. Uploading images can take up a great deal of bandwidth. As a result, my blog will not have images initially. However, I plan to add them upon return to the States. I will try to make my descriptions as vivid as possible to keep your interest.

I am excited about this opportunity and I would love for everyone to be able to share in my experience. Fell free to comment on my posts. I don't know that I can respond, but I encourage you to say anything that is on your heart as you read.

Thank you to everyone for your love and support. God Bless.

"Howbeit Jesus suffered him not, but saith unto him, Go home to thy friends, and tell them how great things the Lord hath done for thee, and hath had compassion on thee."
-Mark 5:19

No comments: