10.9.11

Pura Vida

I am grateful for the mutual love we have for God and his son who died for us.
I am grateful to able to talk to you without judgement.
I am grateful that we can pray for one another and see God working in our lives.
I am grateful that we can talk about Gods miracles and not feel completely insane.
I am grateful that we get angry with God, but know that we still love him unconditionally.
I am grateful for being able to confide in each other about anything and feel safe.
I am grateful to hear, 'Have a good week' knowing that it is sincere.
I am grateful for our communion together.
I am grateful to celebrate the many blessing we have been given.
I am grateful to share storms, in hopes that we grow stronger.
I continually acknowledge God's hand in this and thank him for these connections.
Anything else in this life, I can live without...

"Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity."- Psalm 133:1

No comments: