25.8.06

The last days...

Time certainly has flown this week and I have done so much. I finalized all documents and payments for my trip (again). Hopefully this is the last time I have to think about that.

Yesterday I had TA orientation. It was actually better than I thought. I learned a few things about relating to my students. I guess the message of the entire orientation was "Do Not Sexually Harass" your students. They are trying to take the fun out of my entire trip...lol. I also spoke with Andrew, the TA in Italy this past spring. He was able to give me an updated version of what to expect. I was losing excitement for a bit, but now I am back to where I started.

The best part about right now is seeing my classmates. At orientation I saw Wong, Regina, Janelle, Matt, Jessica and Pam. Last night, Regina, Georgina, Mara and I went to dinner at La Bodega. We were catching up on the happenings in each of our lives. Then we moved on to Mad Hatters. We hung out on their breeezy patio and joked around. Since we are old, we got tired a little after midnight. Georgina and Regina went home and Mara and I went to another house party. We finally got in at about 3am. I haven't done that in sooo long.

It seems like my blogs are getting pretty dry right now. However, I know that things will be picked up really soon.

No comments: