29.9.06

Ero solo stanco...

I fully intended to wake up for lunch. I really wanted to. I have been so busy the last couple of days. On top of that, I was a bit angry and stayed out WAY later than I had intended to last night. All of this, caused me to sleep through lunch. I was really hungry too.

The thing that makes it worse is what everyone thought. I was simply tired, but everyone seems to think I was drunk. Melissa, Amber, Mark and Dan came to my room with bottles of water. They thought I had a hangover. I had to explain to them that I don't get drunk and (more specifically) I would never get drunk with them. I don't think they believed me, but I also didn't feel like wasting my breathe.

I spent most of the day/weekend relaxing and doing nothing. I tied up ends here and there, but nothing serious really happened.

No comments: