26.6.11

Voy a Esperar a que El Dios

Today was not very eventful. I had a very big breskfast. I was anticipating seeing my aunt, but the call never came. I hate to say I am used to the disappointment by now, but it still hurts a little. But, I am still here for another day.

I spent most of the day trying to get things together for the passport office. I went online trying to figure out exactly what I need to do and costs. Joel and Brent Eastman were right. Miami is the best place to hamdle this. Had i stayed in Dallas, i may have had to fly to Houston for a passport on the spot.

I filled out and printed every for that may apply to my situation. Considering the situation, I am trying to give the agent every reason to let me 'skip' in line. Due to the lack of a car, I also researched the best means of getting to the Passport office. I want my cab to get me to the building no later than 7:30am. Now, I wait with patience.

I spent most of the day in silence. I am not lonely (Remember I am single). I am just bored. I did strike a brief conversation at breakfast, and again at dinner. The individuals asked me if I was "on the ship." I still haven't got it clear because they have had heavy island accents. Either there is a cruisline or oil rig that brings people in for the day.

Micah played in a baseball tournament this weekend. Though it breaks my heart to say, his team is the DeSoto Heat. I told Meshallyn that the team name was an omen. They made it to the championship, but lost. I am still proud of him. I missed the text, but the game ended at midnight. She says they are the runner up for thw World Series 12u Texas Division. I think this calls for snow cones!

I spoke with Debbie. She and then Curtis's enjoyed their first visit to Twisted Root in my honor. They are such great people. I was so jealous, that I had a burger for dinner. It was VERY big. However, we are spoiled with great meat in Texas. I am learning this more and more as I travel.

I missed Joel's call which is a bummer, but hopefully he will try again early and we catch up then. He mentioned thta he lost his passport on the plane to Honduras. I just pray this does not cause trouble when he returns.

Thank you to all that have been praying for this turbulent trip so far. That is all I have for tonight!

"And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope..." -Romans 5:3-4

No comments: