24.6.13

Lunes

Today we started building a church. It will consist of a split level sanctuary and a two room satellite classroom building. The building will be completed tomorrow.

I was happy to take on a leadership role on this trip. I worked with Lydia and Brooks to construct one of the walls. Then I worked with Myra, Jack. Hannah, Palmer, Jason 'Diego' and Mason on the floors. My construction knowledge has certainly increased. My skills are improving, but I have a great deal more confidence.

It has been  great to see everyone working well together. The group from Tennessee is full of great workers. Every has had a great attitude. I am looking forward to all of the work we do this week. I really don't know what I am most excited about.

I am not sure if you caught how cool today's project has been. I will repeat.
WE STARTED BUILDING A CHURCH!

"Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do."- 1 Thessalonians 5:11.

No comments: