28.6.13

Viernes

This morning, I am still angry. I lay in bed thinking of ways to make him regret his past acts. I plotted and schemed ways to get justice for Gabby. I know it will only soothe my mind for a short time and ultimately it would leave me empty. I have to share this because that is where my mind is right now.

April
Today we go shopping for Gabby, Cindy and Antonio. We haven't arrived at the mall and I am already excited. We started the ride with April being the only baby. We stopped by Casa where Haley and Emma joined us. A few blocks down we picked up Gabby, Antonio, Cindy and Andres. Our bus is FULL of children and I am having so much fun with them. The coolest surprise came when the bus stopped and Kelin stepped onto the bus. I jumped up and gave her a great big hug. Karol is not with her, but anticipate she will join us soon.

Antonio
Shopping with the kids was quite an experience. I wish funds were endless. Marc said he didn't want to spoil them, but I think I am going to find that difficult. Remember Pretty Woman? This is the service that was afforded to the children. They each had a personal associate cater their needs.
Gabby seemed apprehensive at first (for oblivious reasons). Cindy seemed rather oblivious to her current situation. Antonio may know something. I hope they felt love from the group and I can't wait to see them next year.

I use this scripture a lot, but come on!  There were a LOT of kids today.
"But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven"-  Matthew 19:14

"Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you."- 1 Peter 5:5-7

No comments: