22.6.14

Domingo 4.2

God saw my desire and fulfilled it. Today, we have service at Cruz Chitarra and then a second service at Richard's church in Ojojona.

Both services were great. Dorian delivered the message at Richard's church. Though I didn't understand everything, I was able to follow along in the bible.


We are lunch at La Branza. I am enjoying a nice Chicken Fajita. However, Dan is getting the worst service ever. First, they gave his order to someone else. Then they took a long time to replace his food. When they finally replaced it, his chicken was not fully cooked. It was a bad situation.
After lunch, we had down time to catch up with Lydia before going to Casa to put varnish on the new playground. It is great seeing Lydia as an intern. She has the best work ethic and she is very mature. I hope God continues to bring good things into her life.
Karol and Kaleen surprised us for dinner tonight. It was great to have there company and learn what is going on in their lives. I want good things for the because I believe they are good people. Both of them have been working toward bright futures, love each other and keep God at the front of their lives. They have tests this week, but still made it to devotion. They ever roasted marshmallows with me. They are such wonderful people. I hope they continue on the path that they are on.

"Greet all the brethren with an holy kiss." -1 Thessalonians 5:26

No comments: