26.6.14

Jueves 4.6

Today, I get to build a house. I get to build a house here!

This is a property given to a woman named Brenda. Her son Adonis Carlos was a kid at Casa, but ran away. His sister is Lupe- the girl with whom I was doing math earlier this week. Brenda and Adonis were baptized a few weeks ago and have turned their lives completely around. She had previously invited family and friend to sing praises when we prayed over he house. It was pretty nice.

All of us were extremely exhausted when we returned to the mission house this evening. Everyone was lethargic. I didn't have much of an appetite and really wanted to lay down, but not in my room. I gave the message for devotion, but I think I rushed through my thoughts too fast. I was happy that everyone was able to participate in the ball activity- sharing where they saw Jesus. Matt shared that he had never seen so many positive activities (especially futbol) at the dump. Robert talked about Jerry and we all prayed for Ann, Matt, Terri and Nicole.

After devotion, Leigh was finally able to rub the knots out of my calf, so I slept well through the night. A group of us sat and talked and laughed together. I forgot how goofy Olivia can be and had a great time talking with Sharon. We had great fellowship.

"Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do." -1 Thessalonians 5:11

No comments: