24.6.14

Martes 4.4

This morning was a slow but fun. We had Honduran beans that I love so much. Willis was at breakfast. He didn't call me Denson Brother. I wonder what his name for me will be his year.
Collectively, we are building one house, doing a medical clinic and working a new feeding center. Skillman will have a presence at all of the sites today. I am with the feeding center group, but I think I will be able to meet with the medical group during the second half of the day.

The feed center was calm and easy. The system they have is very organized. It is also obvious that Hope for Honduras has a strong presence in the community. Most of the people (adults and kids) asked about Matt.

When we started serving Nicole shared some of her favorite scriptures and a prayer with he group. After everyone was served, we spent a little time playing with kids and taking pictures.

We arrived at the clinic a little after noon. The line was very long, but the people were very patient. There was only one major case that went to the hospital. I spent time with a new friend (Cat) guarding the exit door.

The evening was pretty simple. I wrote something for devotion tomorrow and went to bed. Most if the group went to the festival in Ojojona. Tomorrow is going to be a big day.

"The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight." -Mark 1:3

No comments: