28.6.14

Sabado 4.8

This is the last day and as usual I don't know what words to write. I didn't take pictures of my new friends and I don't know why. Last night, Robert, Josue and I marked the week for 2015. We have started laying groundwork together again. But, Olivia and Cathrine will be on their way to college. I hope Josh will be there- the silent soul with so many God given talents. Riley and Robert, Jr. so much life ahead of them, I hope they choose to make this a big part of it. Ashlynn & Courtney, Stone & Aaron each have big hearts that will lead them to do great things for the Father's kingdom. Carla & Robert, Deana & Sean, Melissa, Milagro & Robert and Leanne are leading their children in the right direction. If there was ever a substitute for Jerry, I am glad Alan was sent in our direction. And no words can express the love I have for Ann and my newest friend Robert.

Roughly 365 days sepetate us, but I can't wait to do God's work with you once again. Until then,
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee: The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace."- Numbers 6:24-26

No comments: